NOTE: CERTAIN MEMBERSHIP RIGHTS MAY BE AFFECTED BY THE TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP CHOSEN. BE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND HOW THIS MAY AFFECT YOU BEFORE CHOOSING TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
As a condition of membership, you must agree to the following commitments. Failure to abide to any of these commitments while a member can be grounds for membership to be terminated.
- Recruit one new member of this organization in the first year.
- Provide four or more Business Referrals per month to any member
- Display Quality Business Network membership jackets with Rosters at your place of business (if open to the public.)
- f I, or my alternate, miss two consecutive un-excused Business Meetings, or if I, or my alternate, miss
six business meetings in a quarter, excused or not, the membership will be subject to forfeiture. Arrive after the business meeting starts, or leaving before it ends, shall count as an excused absence for attendance purposes.
- Have a fellow member satisfy my business needs whenever possible.
- Report any breach of ethics to the Ethics Committee.
- Conform to the Quality Business network Bylaws and subsequent changes.
- You cannot belong to another networking organization for the purpose of giving business referrals.
- Take “ownership” of this organization by being active in all aspects of the organization and by serving as an officer, chairperson of a committee or a committee member at all times during my term of membership.
- Attend the 1st or 2nd New Member Orientation Program offered after acceptance of membership
- Dress as a professional at all Business Meetings.
- Pay all invoices to QBN and fellow Members upon receipt of invoice.
I understand that the information on this application as well as the interview by the Membership Coordinator will be used as abasis for voting on my application by the membership of Quality Business Network. I understand that my attached check for the Membership Free will be cashed only if I am accepted into membership. I have discussed with the Membership Coordinator, and I understand, the Membership Fee, Annual Renewal Fee and Quarterly Dues associated with Membership, and the fact that they are non-refundable.